Welcome to the second annual Dragon Awards! A way to recognize excellence in all things Science Fiction and Fantasy. These awards will be by the fans, for the fans, and are your chance to reward those who have made real contributions to SF, books, games, comics, and shows. There is no qualification for submitting nominations or voting – no convention fees or other memberships are needed. The only requirement is that you register, confirm your email address for tracking nominations and voting purposes, and agree to the rules. This ensures that all votes count equally.
Once you have submitted a nomination for a category you cannot change it. If you are not sure about a category, then leave it blank. You can come back at a later date and add nominations for any category you leave blank using this same form. Make sure your name (First and Last), and the email address match your original submission. No need to fill in your original nominations, the form will append the new nominations to your prior list.
Nomination Deadline: July 24, 2017. We encourage you to get your nominations in early.
IMPORTANT NOTES: (please read)
- Nominations should be first released between 7/1/2016 and 6/30/2017.
- This form is to collect your nominations and sign you up for the voting process.
- Do not nominate a book for more than one category. If the same book is added more than once, all your nominations will be null.
- A confirmation email will be sent the first time you submit nominations to verify a valid email address.
- Your email address is used for tracking your nominations and to sign you up for the voting process.
- If you do not agree to the rules and confirm your email, your nominations will not be processed and you will not be added to the voting process.
- Fields marked with* are required.